Long time no see everyone ! Last week was a bit hectic with a miserable 3 hour french writing exam on the agenda and the fact that I didn’t really work on any blogging during Easter surely didn’t help. It’s May! May!!! Mayooooo. The month of blooming, warmer weather and my birthday. Although I barely put any emphasis on the latter, it remains one of my favourites months of the year. I hope to put up a bunch of posts these next few weeks including some spring/summer trends 🙂 Have a great week !
01 / Circus Girls in 1949 by Nina Leen for LIFE magazine
02 / Watercolor Inspired Meringues
03 / DIY Pressed Flower Gift Wrap
04 / 20 Best shades of pink lip products
05 / DIY Mineral Photo Display
06 / Homemade Strawberry Poptarts
07 / Strawberry Shortcake Donuts
08 / Charming Prints by Anna Bond
09 / Gorgeous floral shawl details
Happy Late Lunar New Year! Wish you health, wealth and happiness. I can’t seem to grasp how fast the first 31 days of the year went by. Can you???
1. Nivea Waterproof Eye Make-Up Remover: I have a hard time finding makeup removing products that don’t burn my eyeballs but this one’s texture ressembles to a lotion which makes it really gentle on the eye area.
2. Formula X for Sephora nail polish in Infatuaed: Lovely baby blue shade.
3. The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter : All the body butters from this store are incredible plus, you should never purchase them full price because there is always some sort of sale going on. Like buttaaaah litterally. This clementine one is heavenly.
4. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Balm: Mega benecifical for dry chapped lips and I’m very fond of the honey flavour .
5. Origins Drink Up Face Mask: If you’re is in need of hydration, try this quick 10 min face mask to replenish your skin.
6. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb: When it comes to scents, I’m usually partial to fruits and stay away from flowers and grandmas. However, although this has clear floral notes including jasmine and freesia, it smells…exquisitely yummy. Not your typical vanilla cake scented body spray but it’s nevertheless youthful and not too mature.