Happy Late Lunar New Year! Wish you health, wealth and happiness. I can’t seem to grasp how fast the first 31 days of the year went by. Can you???
1. Nivea Waterproof Eye Make-Up Remover: I have a hard time finding makeup removing products that don’t burn my eyeballs but this one’s texture ressembles to a lotion which makes it really gentle on the eye area.
2. Formula X for Sephora nail polish in Infatuaed: Lovely baby blue shade.
3. The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter : All the body butters from this store are incredible plus, you should never purchase them full price because there is always some sort of sale going on. Like buttaaaah litterally. This clementine one is heavenly.
4. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Balm: Mega benecifical for dry chapped lips and I’m very fond of the honey flavour .
5. Origins Drink Up Face Mask: If you’re is in need of hydration, try this quick 10 min face mask to replenish your skin.
6. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb: When it comes to scents, I’m usually partial to fruits and stay away from flowers and grandmas. However, although this has clear floral notes including jasmine and freesia, it smells…exquisitely yummy. Not your typical vanilla cake scented body spray but it’s nevertheless youthful and not too mature.