Hi everyone! I was nominated by the lovely Armida (go check her blog out!) for the Liebster award. So sorry for the delay! Hope it’s not too late haha.
1. One day, I’d love to live in Toronto or California.
2. I’m secretly a very messy and disorganized person.
4. As much as I love sweet things, I’m more of a salty person. Bring on the chips and pizzas!
5. When I saw Titanic in theaters a year ago, it was the first time I watched it in years. I ended up balling my eyes out and using all my friend’s tissues.
6. I hate insects. All of them. Arachnids included. It takes me about 15 minutes to kill one – 5 to prepare myself mentally and 10 to wait for the right moment. So lame, I know!
7. My main celebrity crush is Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Ryan Gosling is not too bad either 😛
8. Clowns scare the shit out of me. The worst thing about that is that I’ve never had a traumatizing experience or anything.
9. As a kid, I used to have 4 goldfish. They died because I overfed them :3
10. Lace, leather and prints are some of my favorites things.
11. Stylist or interior decorator would be my dream career.
11 questions from Armida
What is the thing/activity you love the most?
Wow, there are so many! I enjoy hanging out with friends and shopping but I also like a relaxed evening with a good book or a movie. I love reading about fashion, going through old editorials and getting to know more about photographers, designers basically, anyone in the industry. Additionally, I like long bike rides, organizing/decorating the house (haha) and eating. Eating, eating eating !!
Why did you start your blog?
To share my perspective, my ideas, my take on things and to be part of the community, the blogger community that is 🙂 I simply love fashion and art in all its forms and I believe that blogging is a great way to share it. To say that I enjoy reading other blogs would be an understatement. I could spend the whole day just going through tumblr, pinterest and blogger’s archives. Also, it’s an awesome way to improve writing and since mine sucks, I though I’d give a stab at it!
Mountain or beach? Which one is your favorite?
I live near neither of those but definitely beach! Warm weather, sand and water…it’s simply my kind of perfect environnement.
What is your motto?
If you wait to do everything until you’re sure it’s right, you will never do much of anything.
I rather have a life of ‘oh wells’ than a life of ‘what if’s’
What are you doing at the moment (working studying, etc)?
I’m a full time high school student 🙂
Who is your style icon?
I don’t have just one, I take inspiration from everywhere. As far as celebrities go, I must say I love Olivia Palermo and how she mixes things that you wouldn’t think go together, Kate Bosworth for always looking effortlessly chic, Emma Stone for her red carpet style and Solange Knowles for her amazing taste and combination of prints and colors. A lot of my style inspo also comes from bloggers as well as street style.
Heels or flat shoes?
Both! I gravitate towards flats for confort and practical reasons and I also think they can be extremely stylish. But I love love love heels. Admittedly, it’s still very difficult for me to wear them for more than a few hours without my feet totally dying but they’re the main reason I love shoes so much haha.
Tell us something more about your hobbies
I love art so I enjoy doing anything related to that whether it’s putting outfits together, listening to music or even painting. If I had more time, I would definitely like to spend more time improving my poor drawing and photographing skills.
Where would you like to go on vacation?
Traveling around a world is definitely on my bucket list. I’d love to visit Greece, Australia, France, Italy, Japan, India…the list goes on 🙂
What is your favorite film?
That’s like picking your favorite child haha! Inception, 500 Days of Summer, Moonrise Kingdom, Tree of Life just to name a few. Now I feel bad for the ones I don’t remember 😛 My recent faves are De rouille et d’os or Rust and Bone and Argo. There are a lot of good movies out there so I try to narrow it down to excellent ones. Even though I’m a huge fan of classics such as The Notebook and Titanic, I try get out of my confort zone – I like films that leave a deep impression on me.
Your favorite stylist.
I’ll be honest and admit that I don’t exactly have one. I admire a lot of people’s work and I’m still in the process of learning what I like.
- Post eleven facts about yourself
- Answer the questions posed by your nominator
- Pass the award on to eleven new recipients
- Pose eleven new questions to your bloggers
Then post the Liebster award badge to your blog (simply copy the image url of the badge on my page and put it on your sidebar), notify your nominees and link them to the post. As well as linking in the person who nominated you.
I nominate (check these awesome people out!):
1. How would you describe your personal style?
2. What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
3. Who is your celebrity crush?
4. What are some of your hobbies?
5. What’s your current occupation (school, job…)?
6. What upcoming spring trend are you most excited about?
7. What are some of your current obssessions?
8. What/Who are your favorites designers and/or brands?
9. Any guilty pleasures?
10. What’s on your bucket list?
11. What is your go-to outfit?
Thank you again Armida, for nominating me! Have fun guys 🙂 xx